Guidelines for CLO 2021
To keep you and all of our City Lights Open family safe in light of the current public health situation, we’re implementing the following safety measures. Follow these guidelines to ensure your safety and the safety of your fellow competitors and officials, and to create the most enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Face coverings will be required for all in attendance, including competitors, officials, and spectators
- Masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves will be available at the front desk and in the ballroom
- To avoid crowding and to allow space for physical distancing, we will reduce seating within the ballroom
- Our schedule will ensure that the ballroom and the dancefloor will never be overcrowded
- We will closely monitor the situation with our wonderful Marriott team, and keep you updated!
We look forward to welcoming you at City Lights Open 2021!